Sorry for the delay / LaLa

Sorry it's been a while, folks. I was caught up with finals for a bit, and then, well, it turns out all that stuff you say you're gonna do when vacation arrives doesn't actually get done because you're too busy doing all the other things you didn't do when you had too much to do. Know what I mean? I suppose waking up at 11:00 every day doesn't help either.

But I've also been waiting until I found a replacement for LaLa, the service I have used to embed songs in my posts. Still empty-handed, I am just going to use YouTube as a band-aid until I figure out a fix. It's not ideal, but it'll do the trick.

Hopefully you'll be hearing more from me. You can breathe now.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.