2011, Vol. 1 & 2

Ahhh, the first day of mix season. The smell of hot dogs and freshly cut grass; the crack of the bat in the distance.

I put in the time this winter, fine-tuned my swing and loaded up on HGH, to bring you the most competitive, highest quality, diversified musical entertainment. Enjoy.

Volume 1

Toro y Moi - Go With You
James Blake - Lindisfarne II
Aloe Blacc - Good Things
Jamie Lidell - Enough's Enough
Ghostface Killah - Ghetto (Feat. Raekwon, Cappadonna & U-God)
Drake - Over (Dirty)
Cassius - I <3 U SO
The Roots - Right On
Kid Cudi - Mr. Rager
Mount Kimbie - Ode To Bear
Theophilus London - Life Of a Lover
M.I.A. - It Takes A Muscle
Panda Bear - Last Night At The Jetty

Volume 2

Generationals - Say For Certain
Peter, Bjorn and John - Eyes
Working For A Nuclear Free City - Silent Times
Twin Shadow - At My Heels
Girls - Alright
The Strokes - I'll Try Anything Once
Destroyer - Blue Eyes
Tennis - Marathon
Timber Timbre - Lay Down In the Tall Grass
Beach House - I Do Not Care For The Winter Sun
Iron & Wine - Big Burned Hand
Phosphorescent - It's Hard to Be Humble (When You're from Alabama)
Deerhoof - Qui Dorm, Només Somia
Akron/Family - I'll Be On The Water
Givers - Saw You First

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.