LaLa issue

I was just told that you have to log in to LaLa in order to listen to the songs embedded on my page. I did a little experimenting, and I think what you have to do is: create a LaLa account and log in - annoying but free and easy - and then you should be able to stay logged in even after you close your browser, restart your computer, etc. Worst case scenario, you have to sign in occasionally from my site. It's an imperfect solution, but I figure it's not the end of the world. I will be looking for a more conducive option.

Oh, and you can only listen to a full song once; after that, you're limited to :30 samples.

I would love any feedback from the folks I am pretending actually read this. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thx to JN for the heads up.

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.